|Light||Bright direct sunlight, can tolerate partial indirect light.|
|Water||When the soil is dry|
|Temperature||Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
|Soil||Well drained sandy soil|
|Fertilizer||Any organic houseplant/succulent fertilizer|
|Common Diseases||Not prone to pests or pathogens, root rot due to excess water|
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best,
- should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery..
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace yoU