Dry Banana peel fertilizer:
Step by step process : Banana peels contain nutrients that are essential for healthy potted plants. ..
- 1. Collect or save 10 to 15 banana peels.
- 2. cut off the stem and end piece and cut them into small strips.
- 3. Keep it into sunlight for 2 days.
- 4.Once the peels are completely dry put into mixer jar blend to fine power.
- 5. 15 days once you can give 1 spoon for all type of veggie & flower plants.
As they decompose, Banana peels contain potassium 42% as well as small amounts of nitrogen 25%, phosphorus, and magnesium to the soil.